Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

New Year's eve was a quiet event at the Peterson household. After a fabulous dinner with Cassidy's parents we continued the tradition of Randi's family to do a puzzle on New Year's Eve while counting down to midnight. Here is the puzzle we chose for our first New Years.

Then to really celebrate the new year right we took Randi's aunt LaWayne to the Jazz game on Saturday night. They played the Memphis Grizzlies and even though it was a close game the Jazz came out on top.

Here is a good picture of our favorite player Deron Williams!




We all had a good time at the game and hope you enjoyed your Christmas presents LaWayne.

3 comments:

  1. Fun game! Did you finish the puzzle before the strike of 12?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we finished before the stroke of midnight on Jan 2 :) A thousand pieces takes a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Aunt is too cute in her jersey. I never went to a Jazz game when I lived in Utah. I am thinking I missed out.

    ReplyDelete