Thursday, February 24, 2011

February

So February flew by as a pretty quiet month with nothing to really do an entire blog post about so we saved all of the pictures from the month to do one big post (it really isn't that big because like I said it was a quiet month). Some activities not pictured include: we had dinner with different friends once a week this month which was nice to hang out with more couples, Randi had a sunbeam class Valentine's Day party, we celebrated Cassidy's brothers' birthdays with his family, and Cassidy volunteered in a special needs classroom at the junior high as well as attending school full time and working full time. There was a point where between work and school we only saw each other four hours in three days. I will be so glad when we are done with school.
Anyway on to the exciting things! At the beginning of February my brother told us he sent us a package from Hong Kong. He then had fun for a week making up things that it could be and driving me crazy because I can't stand not knowing what presents are. Well, the box finally came and it became official that BJ is the best big brother in the ENTIRE WORLD! He sent us an Apple TV! We had been talking about getting one in August for our birthdays (August is in the middle) because we had other things we wanted to spend our money on right now. But BJ saved us the long wait and pretty much gave us a little piece of heaven. It is so easy to watch movies that are on the computer now! Here are a couple pictures of our new favorite toy.


We also got to babysit for our first time as a married couple. Our friends Mike and Angela have a 1 year old named Cooper that we got to watch for a Saturday afternoon. It was pretty fun to have a trial run as parents and I had a blast watching Cassidy and Cooper play.


Then at the end of the month my parents came to Utah for a couple of doctor's appointments. While they were here I spent Friday shopping with them while Cassidy was in class and then Saturday morning we all drove up to Ogden to go to the temple. Cassidy and I are still working on attending all of the temples in Utah and we needed to go to Ogden before April when it closes for a couple of years to remodel. We are pretty close we have been to 9 out of 13 temples in Utah. It was a dreary day, but we had fun going with my parents.





We also did one other important thing with my parents, but that will get it's own blog post probably next week. Be excited :)

4 comments:

  1. The suspense is killing me...but I love having a post to look forward to, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited. I am excited. What could it be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weren't you supposed to keep some of that stuff on the DL?

    ReplyDelete