Thursday, March 31, 2011

All That Jazz

At Christmas my Aunt LaWayne got her firm tickets to the March 28th Jazz game. Knowing that I am a huge Jazz fan and the closest family member she let me come with her. This is not our first Jazz game together, but this was our first one sitting this close. If you look at the picture below I am pointing to the row we were seated in. It is row 9!!!!! The game was amazing sitting that close even though the team has gone through some major changes in the last 6 weeks and isn't exactly hot right now.

This is the view from our seats without any zoom. Pretty good, right? I forgot how tall basketball players are :)

Can't wait for the game to start!

Even though you can't really tell from the photo LaWayne and I are standing on the court during warm ups. The usher would only allow us one picture and he isn't exactly going to win any photography awards in the near future. This was my first time on the court though so it was a pretty exciting moment.

My two favorite men in the Jazz organization right now, Jeff Hornacek and Paul Millsap.

Opening tip off. We lost by 5 in overtime, but overall it was a pretty exciting game.

The Jazz Bear and bear in training. I thought his jersey with the number 1/2 was pretty cute.

Thanks for taking me with you to the game LaWayne. I had a blast and love living close enough that we can spend so much time together.

2 comments:

  1. You and your Jazz! :) So I got my card in the mail yesterday. Where did you get the cute cards from? It is totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the Jazz, but I get excited when you talk about them :) That's how much excitement you exude. :) A coworker of mine paid off her car on Friday and I thought of you. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete