I got to spend my birthday at the Jones family reunion so presents and cake were kind of a secret affair. The rest of the day was awesome though I did lots of crafts with the great grandkids and got to play games that night with my family. My parents got me just what I wanted a sewing machine! And good thing Jamie got me a Hobby Lobby gift card so I can go buy fabric to try this baby out :) Cassidy got me the self healing mat and roller cutter to go with it too. It couldn't have been a better day!
On the way home from the reunion we stopped with my parents and Aunt LaWayne at the Hill Air Force Base Museum. LaWayne hadn't been since it first opened and my parents had never been. We had a good time looking at the airplanes outside and inside and learned a little bit along the way too.
Taking a break. There were a lot of people there so at times we were walking pretty slow and to be honest it got a little tiring.
This last week back home has been the American Fork Steel Days and with that there are fireworks. We are also very lucky that they launch the fireworks just a couple of blocks up the street from our house. We also got there a little bit before they started and got to hear the band Kansas playing in the back ground. Here are some pictures of the fireworks.
Cassidy's parents came and joined us in the fun. The fireworks were beautiful and unlike last year they started on time.
Yay for sewing machines! Will you make me something pretty?
ReplyDeleteShe made me 3 somethings pretty with my sewing machine that I got for Christmas... maybe you'll get lucky like I did!
ReplyDelete