In the last couple of weeks we have been to two weddings or receptions. August was a busy month to get married. The first wedding was in Idaho Falls for my cousin Blake and his new wife Miranda. I love this picture because my three year old cousin took it and she is the only one who can get Cass to do this cheesy grin :)
The second wedding was for a friend that Cassidy grew up with, Andrew and his new wife Kimmy. Their reception was so fun because it was at the BYU Paleontology Museum. The met on a dinosaur dig in Moab Utah so it was very appropriate.
The same day as Andrew and Kimmy's reception we went out on the boat with Cassidy's family.
This was the biggest feat of the day getting 6 year old Treygann up on the wakeboard with his dad. They saw a picture of this on TV and wanted to try it. After a few failed attempts and a couple of tears on Treygann's part he made it up and actually had a good time. When I told him he learned faster than I did he replied "That's because girls aren't as good as boys." What a character :)
To meet at a dig: what a fun story. That would be the coolest reception... unless you had sunflowers and yummy desserts, cause that would be pretty cool, too.
ReplyDeleteI was so confused when I saw the title. I thought I had missed something. You guys always do so many fun things. I am sad I do not live closer so we could play sometimes too. Oh well.
ReplyDelete