Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Photo Shoot

The weekend after Alden was born uncle BJ came back to Utah and brought his camera because we asked him to take a few pictures of Alden for us.  Four hours later our kitchen had turned in to a full out photo shoot with lights and umbrellas, wardrobe changes, and lots of adults fussing over a little baby.  Here are a few of the pictures BJ took.  We are so excited for them because they turned out amazing!  Hopefully you like looking at our little boy as much as we do :)













 Can you believe these two are only 4 1/2 months apart?! 

5 comments:

  1. Randi, he is so precious! I love all those pictures and so fun that your brother could take them! Okay, Jamie's baby looks huge compared to little Alden, really only 4 1/2 months?, crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randi!! Oh my gosh your little guy is ADORABLE! These pictures are so great! You will cherish them forever! Because as you can tell from your sisters little guy, they grow so fast!! Enjoy him while he's tiny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is sooo cute! I love him. I'm sure you are an awesome Mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!!! He is adorable!!!! We are so excited for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea BJ was so cool with a camera! :) The poses are adorable. I love the baseball glove and of course the rubber ducky.

    ReplyDelete