We blessed Alden this last Sunday and were so blessed ourselves to have so many family members come for this special event. I counted and just our two families took up 9 pews in the chapel. No one loves this little boy :) Before Sunday though we had some time to hang out with the Norton family. We went miniature golfing and out to eat at one of our new favorite restaurants.
We tried out our new baby backpack and I think Cass got a small taste of what it is like to be pregnant. He couldn't bend down to get his ball :)
Alden with his new friend Shawna and meeting great grandma Norton
And finally the big day came. Here is Alden being an excellent model of his suit that I made for him to wear.
Cass did an excellent job on the blessing. I only wish whoever was holding the microphone was holding it closer to his mouth because it was kind of hard to hear at times. After church we had a beautiful Sunday afternoon with a lunch outside. I think everyone had a good time. I know I did. The following are family pictures from the day.
The Petersons
Treygann and his cousin
4 Generations of Nortons
The Nortons
Cousins, Jonathan was holding Alden with a little help. Don't they look cute? These two better like each other because we are planning on them being best buds :)
They will be best buds for sure! Cute blessing outfit! Sorry we couldn't make it down, but I am glad you had lots of support!
ReplyDelete