Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Graduation

Last December I received a little piece of paper for several years of hard work. Months later on April 26 I was able to be recognized for some of that hard work. I was able to walk, or ride, at my college convocation.

I have to admite that I was worried that I was not going to be able to walk at my graduation because I was released from the hospital just two days prior. Luckily I was able to use a wheel chair and still enjoy walking with the School of Education.

Here are some pictures of the convocation.
He was clapping when I got my diploma 


Because I was in a wheel chair I was able to go second right behind the school's valedictorian



Randi's Parents were able to come in from Elko and my brother came down from Idaho Falls to help celebrate.


There was a dinner at our house afterwards, but sorry no pictures. 
Thanks to everyone who has helped me get this far through school.

1 comment: