The program I work in at the prison has been through a lot of changes in the last year. Because of this we got approved to have a staff retreat. We chose to go up American Fork Canyon and do some hiking and picnicking. The first stop was Cascade Springs a nature walk around a natural spring.
| This is my "I am so excited we are not in the office" face |
A beautiful waterfall like this makes you do crazy things sometimes.
| Or maybe he was just sucking up to the boss. |
Several of my coworkers
After Cascade Springs we headed over to Stewart Falls. It is about a 2 mile hike each way up to this waterfall. We learned a lot about each other on the hike and hopefully this will be a strength and not weakness in the future.
This is everyone, but Shana. It is amazing that your coworkers can really make the difference between a job that you love and a job that you hate. Luckily for me I have really good people to work with.
We had a picnic lunch before the hike up to the waterfall. When we got back we had this AMAZING cake that my boss made to celebrate my birthday. Hope you all enjoy your job as much as I do.
Your work sounds fun.
ReplyDelete