This first picture is not Halloween and I apologize it is blurry, but it was taken by a very sleepy dad. We recently made Alden's crib in to a toddler bed and when I went to pull the covers back up the other morning he was not in his bed. He was not in his room and I panicked. I ran in and woke Cass up and we began searching the house. We found Alden in the front room like this. We had to more the coffee table because he was almost under it. We can laugh about it now, but that morning is the most scared I have every been.
Now on to Halloween. We decorated sugar cookies with our mom group.
We went to three trunk-or-treats dressed as Mickey Mouse.
Our decorated trunk
And the little guy getting the hang of trick-or-treating. He loved that people just held out bowls of candy for him, but there were a few times he was afraid of costumes and would make mom get the candy for him. Halloween this year was a blast with this little guy. I can't wait for the years to come as he gets more and more excited Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment