So far behind, but we will catch up. I started hanging out with friends on Fridays when I am off. I call it mom group, but then I have failed at holding it in almost a month. Anyway, one of our activities was watching the donuts be made at Krisy Kreme and then playing at the mall play area. The kids were so cute this outing deserved a post.
| Alden left the hat on for about 2 seconds, but here is proof it was on. |
There is a lot more in the play area besides this dinosaur, but I guess that was all I felt like taking pictures of. We are thankful for all of our friends though and hope that the new year will produce a lot more fun activities.
I wish I lived closer so I could come to Mom Group and get doughnuts. *sigh*
ReplyDelete