I got a new boss at work about two years ago and he decided last year we should start doing a yearly retreat to help increase the unity in our team. This year we hiked to Timpanogos Cave, had a bbq, and then went for ice cream in the beginning of August. It was a fun day where we got to know our co workers in different ways. Here is a picture of our whole group with our tour guide before we went in. The poor guy didn't know what he was getting in to.
The girls I am closest to at work.
And the shenanigans started once we were in the cave. Kari is trying to catch a drop of cave water in her mouth.
The boss trying to look innocent.
And the whole group inside the cave.
I am grateful to have a job that allowed me to provide for our family while Cass was sick and then looking for work and even more grateful that I enjoy my job and the people that I work with. I hope everyone gets to experience what it is like to enjoy going to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment