Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Guys Weekend in Vegas

In November we headed to Las Vegas for guys weekend at Nellis Airforce Base to see the Blue Angeles.  It was a fast trip, but worth the drive to see family and enjoy warmer weather.  I don't know much about the planes so there are not many photos and there will be few descriptions.

This is how you got in to the show.



 While the boys were at the air show Shawna, Hudson, my mom and I went shopping at the craft store, had lunch, got haircuts, the usual girl stuff. Like I said it was a quick trip, but enjoyed every minute of it especially time with this little guy.  Hudson is so happy and willing to share his toys with Alden.


Thanks BJ and Shawna for letting us crash at your house and monopolize time with your son.

1 comment: