This post is not a misprint. Alden cannot or won't say gingerbread so he always says ginger house or ginger boy. It is really cute and I want to always remember this. This year Grandpa Norton lives in a small apartment so we were not able to talk him in to making us a real gingerbread house so we made do with graham crackers. Dad was sick this day so it was just mom and the kids. It turns out Gracie just wanted to eat the candy and Alden lost interest about 30 minutes in so the house is not as elaborate as years passed, but it is definitely more fun than previous ones with the new kind of help.
Here is the finished project
And like I said he is a ham so here is our selfie with our house. I hope this kid never grows up!




No comments:
Post a Comment