Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Cassidy!

So this post is a little early, but oh well. Cassidy turns 24 tomorrow, but since we are going to Lake Powell tomorrow we celebrated a little early so here are some pictures from the preparty and next week we will have pictures from Lake Powell on his real birthday.
Anyway Cassidy wanted a new gun for his birthday and since I am in law enforcement we found this place that gave us $100 discount so Cassidy got his gun. It is a Glock 36 for any of you who know guns. We took it out for a test drive last Saturday (hours after buying it because he couldn't wait any longer).

Getting ready for the first shot, the tension is building...

The very first shot and the reaction afterward. It shoots really well and is pretty small so i even like it too. Everyone got a turn with the new toy except Laura who really didn't care.

But the only person that I got a picture of was Cassidy's mom with the gun :(

Finally, Tuesday we went out to eat for his birthday and then on Wednesday I made his favorite desert, Strawberry Rhubarb Pie. It was easier and harder than I thought it would be so he had to leave for work before it was done. I don't know how it tastes yet, but I think that it looks pretty good :)
Happy Birthday to a wonderful husband who deserves a week long celebration. I appreciate all you do for me!

1 comment: