Cass showing off some trick moves. He also tried to go down on his knees, but it didn't work out too well.
Our friends Sarah and Mike came with us. Thanks for all of the laughs, guys!
I know I look unstable, but I did make it all the way to the bottom without falling off
And of course there were a few falls. I am so excited we got a picture mid fall.
Cass told me I couldn't post about this, but he is at work so I am going to anyway. We have been to the driving range quite a few times lately. Cassidy is teaching me how to golf and making me perfect my swing before we do a real game. These pictures were taken with my camera phone so they aren't that great, but this day I hit my first drive over 100 yards! It was a big moment in my life. Of course Cassidy was hitting 200+ yard drives consistently, but that doesn't take away from achievements, right?

Randi, you're such a rebel!
ReplyDeletelooks like fun though. I don't think I've been ice blocking since middle school!