Since this is our first Christmas we don't have too many decorations, but I got this little nativity a couple of years ago so at least we have the most important decoration. And our tree lit up with 25 years worth of Christmas ornaments.
I also made this chocolate nativity the other night because I think it is so fun.
We also went with Cassidy's parents to the cemetery to decorate the graves of his grandparents The first picture is of Cassidy's dad's dad and the second is his mom's parents.
This year we also made treats to take to some of our neighbors to get to know them better. Here is what the plates looked like. I had a blast getting them ready to take around.
We also went to Temple Square and saw the lights. We missed BJ this year to take good pictures. This is the best one we got of us with the lights. Sorry about the thing in front, but self timer isn't always easy.
And finally, we went ice skating! The funniest part was there were a whole bunch of blind people ice skating too. And the sad part some of them were better than me, but this was only my second time so cut me some slack.
These are totally posed so don't think Cass was really this cool or that I was having that hard of a time. Anyway this is what we have been up to lately. We hope you are all enjoying this holiday season.
Wow, I've never heard of a chocolate nativity... I think I might feel bad eating it. I wish we could've seen each other this week. Maybe you could come visit us in Nampa! :)
ReplyDelete