In case you didn't know I love the zoo. Whenever we travel I always make Cass go to the zoo. We have been to Indianapolis, Seattle, Denver, Hogle, and will be going to the San Diego Zoo next month. The Hogle Zoo opened a new exhibit this year with a polar bear, seal, and sea otter so of course we had to go check it out. Here are some pictures from the day.
| Alden with the Elephants, I'm not sure what he thought of them. |
My boys checking out the seals and sea lion.
A family picture in the new exhibit.
This picture is for Jamie. She loves giraffes and when we went in the giraffe house this one was just hanging out playing with the pine cones so we were able to get pretty close and watch him for a while.
Checking out how well Alden measures up to an infant gorilla. He's pretty close except for those arms :)
Don't you love his BYU onsie! I was so excited for it.
This is our traditional family shot. The first time Cass and I came to the zoo we had our picture taken like this. So last year when we came again we had to recreate the original photo. Now it has become a tradition when we come to the zoo to get our picture with the gorilla.
Aunt LaWayne came with us so we had to make sure she got a picture with the gorilla as well :)
My monkeys with real monkeys.
Playing in Discovery Land. Alden did really well during the whole trip even though we kept making him pose for pictures.
I changed my mind from your last post. Babies in sunglasses are the cutest thing... unless it be naked babies blowing out candles. :) Your trip sounds fun and the cake sounds delicious!
ReplyDelete