Wednesday, July 11, 2012

No. 2

 Over the last couple of months Alden's hair has really started to grow fast.  It was starting to get really long at the crown of his head and then shorten as it moved down to his forehead.  We decided it was finally to cut the crazy hair and let it start goring in more evenly.   
The before picture.  I don't know if you can really see how long some of his hair is.  He was really excited to get a haircut though :)
 During...  He continued to be happy to talk to himself in the mirror.

 All the hair we cut off.  I was pretty sad watching all of this hair fall to the ground, but it turned out ok.
 The after shot.  Cass was just trimming behind one ear, but now you can see how short it is.  

3 comments:

  1. First hair cut already!! Man... I will probably cry when we cut jake's hair for the first time. He is starting to get little curls on the back of his neck. Alden is such a handsome boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alden looks so happy and handsome! Nora has a mullet, but I can't even think about cutting it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks much happier than John does when I cut his hair. Hopefully it took less time. I'm still very slow.

    ReplyDelete