Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Grandma Norton's Funeral


My Grandma Norton passed away on July 29, 2016.  We celebrated her life with a funeral on 
August 6, 2016 in Pocatello, ID.  Jamie and I were able to sing Families Can Be Together Forever at the service.  Here are some photos from the day. 

Leaving the Church
 Arriving at the graveside services







 The last of the Norton siblings
 Dad and the kids 
 At the end of the service we were told we could take a flower from the spread on the casket.  Gracie decided she would like one.  

At the end of the weekend Dad was able to take home the Model A car he inherited. It was a long trip, but this car will be enjoyed for years to come. 
I am grateful for the lessons Grandma taught me like working hard and planning and organizing events.  I am also thankful for the time we got to spend together as a family celebrating Grandma one more time.  We will miss you, Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment