Here are the pictures from August that didn't have enough of a story to make an entire post on their own, but are still worth documented.
This is the first picture Gracie colored in nursery. Her and Alden are so different at this age, he didn't care about coloring at all and most of the time his papers came home totally blank. I love seeing they each have their own personality.
This month we also inherited a piano. Some friends of Chris' had this really old piano that no one plays and were just giving it away so we took it. I am so excited to finally have a piano in my home even if it needs to be tuned several times before it is playable.
We love twilight tales at our library, it is a family story time at night, and the librarian that doe it is amazing. Each week there is a theme, a book drawing, and a treat that goes with the theme. This week was airplanes so we made airplanes out of candy. Jonathan was here visiting so it was even more fun.
Grandma and Grandpa got this fun marble run and the kids love it.
This is a sad picture. Gracie and Alden rarely get sick, but one Saturday morning Alden woke up with a bug. He was so cute falling asleep on the bathroom floor so he could be close to the toilet if he needed it. Good news after the nap he was feeling much better.
I don't know if I have mentioned it before, but we trade babysitting with another couple so that every other week each couple can have a date with free babysitting. Sometimes we do boring things like go to the grocery store without any kids, but one night we went to Cascade Springs and enjoyed the beauty and quiet time together.
This summer we did quite a bit of hiking and Gracie decided she loved the hiking backpack. One Friday morning I had to do all of my chores like this because she would throw a huge fit every time I tried to take her out. It is cute now, but not so cute then.
Just hanging out being cute on the trampoline.
We spent one morning playing with mini Teddy Grahms and Alden's tour bus. It was a fun morning and I couldn't spend it with cuter kids.
Finally, Alden got brave enough to give the scripture in Primary. He can be bashful in certain situations so this was a big achievement for us. Good news he did great!










No comments:
Post a Comment