I know Easter is long over, but I just realized I never blogged about what we did to celebrate. So please forgive me and enjoy this flashback to April.
We died Easter eggs with Kool Aid this year. It worked great and it didn't smell bad either. Alden helped mix it up.
Coloring eggs with crayon
I know the light isn't great in this one, but I like it more than the one we took from another angle that shows our open pantry.
After dying eggs we went outside and planted some jelly beans to see what would grow the next morning.
What fun suckers grew from jelly beans. What a fun way to start the day.
| He was too excited about his loot to look at the camera |
Traditional family picture in front of our house. You can't see us very well, but if you go back to last years picture you will be impressed with how much nicer the yard looks.
After church we went to the Peterson grandparents for dinner and an Easter Egg hunt.
Alden did a lot better this year looking for eggs and he definitely enjoyed the spoils a lot more as well.
I am grateful for my Savior and his resurrection so that I can be with my family forever again someday. I am truly thankful for a knowledge of Christ which helps me make better choices for my life and I hope everyone enjoyed this holiday to spend time with their families.
No comments:
Post a Comment