Friday, January 22, 2016

April 2015

Here are the pictures from April that don't make a post all by themselves, but I still wanted to share them to remember how much fun we had. 
With Cass' sister-in-law, Laura, living in Utah we get to see Samantha a lot more often. She and Alden get along so well and have a great time. This is one of their favorite ways to watch TV at Grandma's house.
Alden really loves to help out with Gracie Clair. One day he asked if he could feed her so I said sure why not. This lasted all of about 30 seconds before he realized he couldn't do anything else while he was holding the bottle, but at least it was long enough to get a picture.

Just another picture to show how much they love each other. Gracie had her hood on so Alden wanted his on too. I love this picture because it helps remind me how early Gracie started smiling. I really needed that as a mom because in other ways she was a really trying baby.
Again enjoying the unusually warm spring weather. We walked to this little park near our house several times while I was on maternity leave.
Gracie hanging out in her "piano" She loved staring at herself in the mirror.
I was nervous having a baby with a 3 year old in the winter where we couldn't go out to the backyard everyday to get energy out so we bought a pass to the bounce house near buy. Alden never gets tired of this place and it is a great way to keep him from going stir crazy.
Another park we love to visit too. It turns out parks are awesome at around 11am, no one is there.
Another Thanksgiving Point picture. Sometimes we just drive up to ride the ponies because we can.
Love this picture of our sweet little boy. I can't remember where he made the ears, but he looks adorable in them. Sometimes I wish he will never grow up.

Turns out they love to sleep on the couch together.
Home Depot Days. This kid is getting pretty good with a hammer. Happy April!

No comments:

Post a Comment