We were super blessed this year to have a lot of family to spend Halloween with. Jamie and her boys came for the week and then we saw Jason and his family on Halloween as well. It was a few days full of lots of activities and even more candy.
The celebrations started on Thursday with my work's Haunted Ivory Tower of Terror. This is the third year for the event. The administration building decorates all of the different suites and then employees can bring their families to go trick-or-treating.
Here is Gracie and I with the director of corrections, Alden was a little scared of batman and wouldn't get a picture taken with him.
Programming did a Dr. Seuss themed room, and we were lucky enough to get a photo of Thing 1 and Thing 2.
I don't remember what was going on here, but Jarom sure makes a cute astronaut.
One of the rooms was Minion themed. This might have been the favorite room for the boys. We got to make our own minions out of Twinkies.
Jarom would have been in this picture, but after he knocked the poster over he had to sit out.
We also made spider cookies at some point during the week, and carved pumpkins. When I say we carved pumpkins I mean I carved a pumpkin and Jamie carved a pumpkin while everyone else sat in the other room doing something else. It was not how I pictured the night going, but at least pumpkins were carved for Halloween.
On Friday we went Trick-or-Treating at Cass's school. Jason and Sam met us there. The kids had fun getting so much candy in such a short period of time. Especially this little Potato Head!
Here are the all of our cute little munchkins
Finally Halloween rolled around and we went to our ward Trunk-or -Treat. Here is the car ready for the big festivities.
And after it was all said and done I found Gracie's Halloween shirt, so here is one picture as proof that she did get dressed up special.











No comments:
Post a Comment