For Labor Day we stayed in town and took LaWayne out for the day. We went to the Tracy Aviary and had fun at the little fair that was going on in the park next to the aviary. Gracie wasn't quite big enough for the rides so she hung out with mom like this. I don't think she minded one bit.
Alden on the other hand had a blast riding the Ferris Wheel with his dad and then the airplanes by himself. It is so fun to watch him grow up and try new things, I can't believe how fast time is going.
When we eventually made it in to see the birds it was a good time. Of course there are no pictures with LaWayne in them, but I assure you she was there.
Cass' favorite birds
We had to take this one because when we went the first time we have a picture just like this with Alden about Gracie's age. I love pictures that show our family growing and still enjoying time together.






No comments:
Post a Comment