Monday, March 28, 2016

November 2015

November still had some warm and cold days and we were able to get a lot of candid shots of the kiddos.
These first two are because Alden's nursery teacher asked for a family photo for class. We didn't have one that I loved so we took one before church, but I had to got one of just me and the baby girl first.

We also took the kids with us to vote so that we can start teaching Alden about civics. He ghad a good time in case you can't tell from this picture.

 Gracie was being so sweet with Zoe one Sunday dinner we had to take pictures. Alden didn't want to feel left out so he jumped in on a couple as well.



And of course no month would be complete without a picture or two from Thanksgiving Point. We had to take a pony ride one more time before the weather got too cold. Her are a few pictures from farm country.
Alden seeing what it would be like to be an earth worm.
And Gracie just looking cute trying to get the leaves off of the tree while we waited for the tractor ride to get back.
Just hanging out being handsome. We love this boy so much I can't imagine what life would be like without him.
We have a picture of Alden like this so we needed to make sure Gracie had one too. I love little naked bum pictures.
And after the fun in the sun we had our first snow storm that left enough for Aden to play in. Alden loved digging up the snow and putting it in his dump truck. And what a great dad he has to play with him outside in the cold.






I don't remember what we did during this day, I think we had been in Salt Lake, but someone got a little sleepy on the way home :)
And everyone needs a messy face eating picture. Although her face isn't too messy it is still funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment