I think a while back we mentioned that Cassidy's parents bought us Pass of all Passes for Christmas and we have loved using them to get in to things for free. Included this year on the pass was 4 Real Salt Lake games. We were finally able to make it to one this week and we had a blast even though our team lost by quite a bit. Alden did really well and was happy for the entire game. I think we have a future sports fan on our hands :)
This picture just makes me happy because it shows the price as $0.00. I love going to places and not having to pay :) We can't wait for the next game!
Hurray for free soccer! I think Alden needs some cool sunglasses. Do you have any trips to the pool planned for him this summer?
ReplyDeleteRemember when you use to make me go to BYU soccer games? Me too.
ReplyDelete